domingo, 15 de julho de 2007

The reality

I want keep this feeling so real and intense in my heart, but i confirm is so hard feel your absence. The distance can help the friendship to be more rich. I wish your touch, your kiss if isn't much , I swear I´ll try don't blush. I don´t feel fear and pain of that tear comes with the rain. Your face, your smile so cute and many times wild. The perfection of love makes me feel happy, not a slave but you drive me crazy. I want you to keep the feeling so high to fight more bright than the light. You are a star living in my universe, sorry if sometimes i am blind, perverse but i am that i really deserve.
Form you want that you can give to me, but prefer that i can take all.

This text i wrote for you my precious. Hope you continue being that you really are.

Love you

1 comentário:

essência disse...

sim sr. ricardo..davas para um poeta..o próximo fernando pessoa..;)