sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2007

I give you my heart...



...cause you make me feel good, don´t have preoccupations with nothing, well just to don´t make mistakes. I see in you the perfection, don´t ask me cause i can´t or don´t know where i can find the answer. Just know you are really special for me and make me believe in live and this is the better...




...and you tranquillize me so good, don´t know explain it again, don´t know if are coincidences or just destiny. Have many reasons like all reasons to love. I am not better than others, you are not better than others, just different, well you are better in some aspects and is this is important for me and make me feel that i feel.

And this is one of the reasons...





You can call me crazy to do this, is just a dedicatory to you my special friend, my precious, my perfection. Yes i am crazy for you, with you i never loose time, just win "experience", like teacher/pupil. Thanks for all you gave to me till now and i hope you continue giving things to me, and i promise do the same.

Just one word to describe you.... PERFECT

Sem comentários: