domingo, 28 de outubro de 2007

Senses

That would be good
be with you
in a lost land
near of everything,
far of all.
Thinking,
smiling,
searching
the nature,
feelings.
That would be good
if i´ll be there with you.
You shaving me
with a glass,
if cut my skin,
put alcohol,
if i yell,
put ice,
if i freeze,
if the pain are strong,
you can care
hugging me so strong,
but if i die,
well if i die.
A lot of feelings go wiht me,
some be with you.
Keep it for the good reasons,
cause later we gone be together again
in a better world
near of all,
far of nothing.
A place each wish come true.
Want go with me?!
The dream place?!
The truth and the senses
always gone win.
Keep all reasons to smile,
to breath.
We will be together nowhere
in somewhere.
Keep the reasons,
the feelings,
the sensations,
keep yourself,
keep me,
and if i don´t die
i´ll keep the glass of shave,
the alcohol and ice.
Just keep
and i´ll keep you
to the rest of my life.



This is a poem with intensity, I love it, i wrote it. About senses and feelings. Just a dream or not. well i live in a dream world and one of my wishes and dream are realized, and hope all come true, and you make part of my poem.

ik hou van jou mijn lieveling.

Sem comentários: